IT equipment inventory
Softeris Ewi is a system used to inventory IT equipment. IT departments can use it to improve the efficiency of management and maintenance of company equipment.
Basic functions of Softeris Ewi:
- IT equipment inventory,
- reporting equipment failures,
- printing confirmations of equipment transfer to service,
- notifications on equipment being ready to pick up,
- notifications on delays,
- failure rate analysis.
The best features of Softeris Ewi are:
- making an inventory of possessed IT equipment and assigning it to specific users allow you to maintain control over all company equipment,
- ordering regular maintenance with upcoming maintenance alerts,
- quick failure reporting and sending notifications to users on equipment ready to pick up or service delays,
- analysing the failure rate of devices on the basis of the number of reported failures.